Thursday, November 4, 2010

Photo Friday - Kind Over Matter

This week's theme at Spring Inspiration is Generousity. And that got me to thinking about a project I have intended to do for a few weeks now. There is an amazing website called Kind Over Matter, that promotes Random Acts of Kindness. They have a lovely .pdf on their site of little cards that you can leave, little random acts of kindness. And I printed them out two weeks ago, and had yet to get them out into the world. So this afternoon, my son and I went on a little walk around the neighbourhood to distribute them. Here is a sampling of our drop-offs:







If you get a chance, stop by the Kind Over Matter website and print your own cards to keep the kindness flowing.

Have a beautiful weekend!

Joyelle



2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful thing to do, thank you for sharing the site, I am going over there to find out more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea! And the quote in the last photo is amazing...I need to print that out for myself too as a reminder.

    xoEsther

    ReplyDelete