Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Inspiration Wednesday: Inspired by Cake!

No, that is not a joke. I am so inspired by my friend Andrea, who took me up on a dare and made this cake for our Valentine's Day party on Monday. This all started when Koralee posted a dare on her site Bluebird Notes to attempt this cake. I knew it was way beyond me, but I figured Andrea would be up for the challenge. And she valiantly worked through the struggles and showed up with this deliciousness for us on Monday:


I opted to make the much simpler sugar cookies, which I am still enjoying!


And if you are looking for something else to inspired you, here is something exciting: the next major holiday is Easter! Think new leaves on the trees, daffofils, and sunshine :)

Have a beautiful day!



1 comment:

  1. Ok, now i seriously need to search my house for some sweets! Beautiful and...just a guess...delicious!!! I want that cookie!

    xoE

    Oh, and thanks for the congrats...I'm so excited/nervous!

    ReplyDelete