Monday, February 7, 2011

Mixed Media Monday: Jarred Inspiration

Jarred Inspiration #1 - Journal Page

Jarred Inspiration #2 - Journal Page
These are a couple of quick journal pages that I made up in January. The words pasted on the bottom of the lightbulb image are Innovative, Inspiration and Inventive. The lightbulbs spelled the word ENERGY. I love the ease and convenience of inspiration in a jar. Just unscrew the lid and voila, you can begin creating ;)

It's hard to believe, but I am coming up on my 100th blog post! What an amazing journey this has been. I want to say thank you to all the people who have joined me on this journey of artistic self discovery and exploration. So please check back next Monday for a special giveaway when I hit blog post #100!

Also starting next week I will be sharing my journey as I begin the Mothering Authentically course with Amelia Maines. I am really excited to see what new discoveries are in store for me.

Have a blissfully beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. Your creativity is endless! I love visiting your blog because I know I am in for an amazing visual treat!!

    ReplyDelete