Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Inspiration Wednesday: Foxfires

I love discovering a new favourite artist, and the current edition of Somerset Digital Studio Magazine has introduced me to this amazing creator Aimee Stewart. Her work is the most incredible, fantastical universe of creativity and wonder! Here is one of her amazing pieces featured in the magazine:


To see more of Aimee's artwork and to purchase prints, calendars, and more, visit her website at foxfires.com

Here is a quote from the article in Digital studio that really inspired me:

"I stopped being defined by specific genres a long time ago. I've realized the wonderful freedom of simply letting my mind, heart, and imagination do the choosing for me. Music, books, artwork, creativity of any kind... all of it is fair game to me now. The only consistent thread that is woven through everything I collect into my life is that it needs to somehow inspire, resonate, and move me... You just have to be an open receptacle to the wonder of it all."

Those are words to live by.



1 comment:

  1. That is a wonderful quote from her! Very inspiring, and so is her art. Thanks for sharing.

    xoE

    ReplyDelete