Thursday, July 7, 2011

In the Sun: Summer Seduction


My neighbour Karen has the most amazing garden.

I have a secret to share:
I SUCK at gardening.

I know this is ironic
for someone who takes as many
photos of flowers as I do.

But as hard as I try,
gardening is not one of my talents.

Thankfully, there are people like Karen,
who plant beautiful poppies
for me to capture. 

When I read this quote,
I realized I had the perfect
photo to pair it with.

I'm posting this art journal page
which I created as part of the 
art journal course.

I love how many sites there are
creating artistic community online.

So much inspiration and education
available now at your fingertips!

So thanks Natalie for creating In the Sun,
I am so glad to have discovered it!



1 comment:

  1. Nice that you joined the In the sun-course!
    Like your page (combination of the colors,...) :-)
    Just like you I love to take pictures in the garden, as you can see for example on:
    http://valerie-in-the-sun.blogspot.com/2011/06/17-summer-takes-flight.html
    Have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete