Monday, October 10, 2011
Amber over at Strocel.com wrote a post this morning in honour of Thanksgiving, listing the things that she is grateful for. I thought I would play along, and remember my gratitude list before I go start on the turkey! Today I am grateful for:
* Turkey! And all the other food in my fridge. I am so grateful to not go hungry.
* A safe and beautiful home.
* Friends who love and accept me for who I am
* My husband and son, who are currently playing catch with a bouncy ball in the living room.
* The opportunity to express myself creatively, and meet other creative people
* Good books and music
* Living on the west coast where green things grow year round
* Fall leaves turning on my street
I'm sure I could think of more things, but that turkey isn't going to prepare itself, so I should probably get on that.
Have a beautiful (and grateful) day!