Friday, December 23, 2011

The 23rd day of Kindness


For today's Kind Act, I think it would be lovely if we could all allow ourselves a deep, joyous laugh. What better way to spread kindness than to spread joy? I know one of my favorite sounds is hearing my son's laughter. In contrast, hearing someone speak angrily automatically makes me tense up. So by the simple gift of laughter, we can spread joy and kindness!
But I can't leave you alone with a mission of laughter without giving you something to laugh about, so here is the latest Ill-Advised column by the Bloggess. Read up on the stalker otherwise known as the Holiday Elf ;)

Tomorrow will be be our final day of Christmas Kindness, after which I will be signing off until the new year.

Have a beautiful day, and may a little kindness come your way.


P.S. Today's image was textured with Kim Klassen's Providence texture, following the tutorial she posted on her website for the texture. Thank you Kim!



No comments:

Post a Comment