Wednesday, November 28, 2012

love is LOUDER

After reading this article on the fantastic blog Single Dad Laughing, I went to visit the Love is Louder website. Check out their video here:


And I was so inspired by all the amazing artwork on their site, I just had to make this:


If you know someone who is struggling right now, send them a little love note today. I know that I am only alive today because of love. I have had so many people help me over the years, but one moment in time really stands out. When I was in college, I started having panic attacks every time a visit from my parents was coming up. It was the beginning of me understanding just how abusive my home life had been. One of my classmates took me to the school counselor, and waited with me until I could get in to see someone. That act probably saved my life, so wherever you are Jessica, thank you.

If you see someone suffering, let them know they are not alone. You never know, you might just save a life.


1 comment: