Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Rise up and be thankful!


“Let us rise up and be thankful, 
for if we didn't learn a lot today, 
at least we learned a little, 
and if we didn't learn a little, 
at least we didn't get sick, 
and if we got sick, 
at least we didn't die; 
so, let us all be thankful.” 
-Buddha 


5 things on my list today:

1. Antibiotics.

2. Fresh air.

3. The moms who volunteer at my son's school.

4. The kind waitress at Sushi to Go
who entertained my baby yesterday
so I could eat my lunch.

5. Smiles from passing strangers.

If you are feeling thankful for someone or something today,
please let them know.
Or let me know, by leaving a comment here!

Have a beautiful day,


1 comment:

  1. A lady called to see if I could use some help with housecleaning. Perfect timing! The guests arrive at 7:00. :-)

    ReplyDelete