Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Each day a blessing



Here are my top 5 this week:

1. I am thankful for having laryngitis. I know it's not something one would normally be thankful for, but I am kind of enjoying the experience. It makes me realize how few things I say during a day are really important. And also, how one can communicate quite a lot with hand gestures;)
2. Tea with honey. Drinking a lot of that right now!
3. The lovely Eran Evan at Rocky Point Acupuncture.
I never thought I would even try acupuncture,
but now I can't imagine life without it. So grateful for him!
4. The way my boys make me laugh.
Like yesterday, when Gabe yelled out the car window 
"HELLO HUMANS OF CANADA!"
5. Spring leaves unfurling, one of my all-time favorite things.

And you?
What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment