Thursday, July 4, 2013

Thankful Thursday: the Summer Love edition


I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days - 
 three such days with you I could fill with more delight 
than fifty common years could ever contain.
-John Keats

The days have been lovely here, all blue sky and sweet breezes! Here are my top 5 summer loves:

1. Walking to and from swim lessons with my boy and his best friend. I love seeing them together, from the sword fights to the sweet hugs when they say goodbye.
I am so grateful for their relationship.

2. Sunlight through green leaves, shady patterns like lace on the path, a gentle breeze cooling.


3. A few quiet moments at the park reading Somerset Life while the baby naps and the boys play.

4. Iced latte from Caffe Divano.

5. Art making outside. Love!


What's on your summer gratitude list?





1 comment:

  1. Love it! You inspired me to create my own Thankful Thursday list.

    ReplyDelete