Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Surprise Day!

Good morning all!

Gabriel is happily playing at Kinder Cafe while I sit on a couch with a fellow mommy. Today is a good day! And to celebrate I have a present for you.

You know how you get messages on Facebook all the time that your friend has a birthday, and you want to write a cool birthday message but you don't know what to say, so you end up just posting Happy Birthday like everyone else? This happens to me all the time, and finally I came up with a solution: Facebook birthday cards! And I thought, I can't keep this to myself. So, here they are. Feel free to download them and send them out to everyone you know!





As usual, I've used some of Kim Klassen's lovely extures on these images. I used the light paper #1 and mustard seed textures.

Now that I have made these birthday cards, I am thinking about maybe some Christmas cards as well...

I am working on a song for Remeberance Day, so I will post a rough take of it tomorrow for you, plus a re-working of Fairy #1.

And one last thing to share, a blog I just discovered called Artsyville. Check it out! Her list Tuesdays are really fun.

Have a lovely day!

Joyelle

1 comment: