Thursday, December 16, 2010

Reverb 10: 2010 review

December 15 – 5 Minutes Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010. (Author: Patti Digh)


I decided to slightly alter this prompt to choose 5 images I had on my computer of amazing moments in 2010. These are all little quiet moments of joy and beauty. I believe at the end of our lives, the big blowout rushes, the big wins or exciting parties are not what we will remember. It will be these quiet moments of awe and wonder that remain.


Here they are:


Gabe eats snow!

Waikiki. Most beautiful place I have ever been!

Walk along the dykes in Colony Farm Regional Park with my husband, son and mother in law.

Chance sighting of a miracle on the way to drop Gabe off at preschool.

Leaving Ikea and look up to see this amazing sky!
What are some of your favourite memories of this year?


Joyelle

No comments:

Post a Comment