Sunday, December 19, 2010

Reverb 10: Try

December 18 – Try What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn’t go for it? (Author: Kaileen Elise)


This image uses one of the many Kim Klassen textures I have collected over the past few months, so it's a perfect symbol of one of my desires for the coming year, which is to take Kim's The Art of Texture course. I am already signed up for the Strathmore Visual Journalling course with Pam Carriker in January and Mothering Authentically with Amelia Mannes in February, so it will have to wait until later in the year. But I think 2011 will be a big year of growth for me. I am so excited to learn new ideas and art techniques!

I also want to try writing more articles for other blogs and online magazines. It was very exciting to have an article published this November on the Momoir blog. I would like to contribute to Offbeat Mama, Tiny Buddha, and Kim Klassen's Inspiration Studio.

So many things to try and never enough time!

What are you excited to try in 2011?

Joyelle

No comments:

Post a Comment