Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Inspiration Wednesday: Camilla d'Errico

Welcome to Inspiration Wednesday, where I feature an artist or website that I am inspired by.

So I just discovered this artist, and I love her work! I just had to share some of her pieces with you:




She has her work on tonnes of cool gear, from purses to cellphone Gelaskins, which you can buy at her shop.  Or you can do what I plan to and check out her comic Tanpopo. I am a big indie comic book fan. I'm thinking maybe next week I will feature a collection of some of my favourite comic book artists.

And one last link to check out: there is an interview with her here.

If you have a favourite artist that you think I should check out, feel free to post in the comments section.

Have a beautiful day!

Joyelle

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joyelle,
    Thanks so much for posting about me! I hope you'll follow me on my newsletter or blog rss because there is lots happening this year!
    cheers,
    Camilla

    ReplyDelete