Friday, January 21, 2011

Photo Friday - Apples!

The challenge this week on the Shutter Divas Flickr Group was Pretty Veggies and Colourful Fruit. So I set out to do an apple still life shoot, and then Gabe wanted to eat an apple too, and then he wanted to "help" with the project (translation: eat both his apple and the one I was trying to photograph). And here are the results : )


For those interested in textures, I used Kim Klassen's Light Paper 2 and Mustard Seed textures on these images.

And speaking of Flickr and Kim Klassen, I was so thrilled yesterday when I opened my daily Inspiration Studio e-mail to find this. Yep, that's my picture, posted to the Inspiration Studio Flickr pool earlier this week. Yahoo!

Have a fruity Friday!

Joyelle

4 comments:

  1. That is wonderful to find your picture posted! If I have time today, I am going to find an apple image!
    thanks, Lucinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful images...and congrats on the istudio gig.. your photos are beautiful! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Gorgeous photos and LOVE the textures! Congrats on your photo being used, what an honor!

    And thanks for the wonderful compliment on my art piece !

    xoEsther

    ReplyDelete