Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Inspiration Wednesday: Get Happy!

Today let's talk about getting happy. Inspired by my recent read of The Happiness Project, here are some things that are making me happy right now.




1. Run the Red Light. This awesome pop band rocked the Media Club on Friday night! I could not stop bobbing my head all through their set. When they announced that they had only a few copies of their CD left for sale, I made my husband go buy it for me at the merch table because I didn't want to miss a minute of the show (thanks honey!)



2. Kindness Girl's Swearing is Caring campaign. How fantastic is this? It's an online swear jar, with all the funds for this month going to a non-profit that supports GLBT youth. While trying to clean up your language, you can make a donation to a local RVA charity for every moment a four letter word slides. Don’t wanna give it up? Drop some change in the jar and feel better about that sailor mouth! Make your mom proud or have her match your donation. Let’s see what kind of sharing our swearing brings! Every quarter counts!

3. My son's interpretation of the 7 dwarves song: My ho, my ho, it's off to work we go! Makes me smile every time.

Have a happy day!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment