Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 9 already? Kind Acts Countdown

Christmas has officially set in now. This morning I played a Christmas Party gig and then rushed to drop my son at preschool, where the kids were practicing Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer. Thankfully Gabe is a pro at that song by now, after listening to me rehearse Christmas carols for the last two weeks;)


The art piece today is a photo collage layered with a scanned watercolour wash. I created it last month after being inspired by the Cirque du Soleil Immortal show. This quote was part of the show, and it moved me to tears. At its essence, I think this quote speaks to the importance of kindness. 

So today, on our 9th day of Christmas Kindness, my People4Good iPhone App says:

Put money into an expired metre.

Saving someone from having their car towed would be a great kindness today!

Hope you are having a beautiful day, and that a little kindness comes your way.





No comments:

Post a Comment