Sunday, December 11, 2011

On the 11th Day of Christmas Kindness

It has just started snowing outside, which to my son means it is officially Christmas now. Of course, since we are on the west coast odds are it will snow for about an hour and then turn to rain, but I won't tell him that. I love his enthusiasm and joy in this little miracle called snow.





Today's artwork is a photo I took last Christmas, layered with a Kim Klassen texture.

And on the 11th day of Christmas, I wanted to offer a suggestion of my own today:

Tell someone you appreciate them.

I don't care if it's your car mechanic, your husband, or the barista at Starbucks. Let someone know that you are grateful for what they bring into your life, because as GB Stern said,

"Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone."

So since I just told you to express gratitude I would like to start by saying thank you to all of you who are reading. I truly appreciate you!

Hope you have a beautiful day, and may a little kindness come your way.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your well-wishes and for sharing this beautiful photo! May a lot of kindness come your way today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your musings on random acts of kindness are totally inspiring. Often I do these things, but it is good to be reminded and your reflections are so meaningful. Thanks so much, Joyelle.

    ReplyDelete