Wednesday, December 14, 2011

On the 14th day of Christmas Kindness...

Gabriel just asked where the measuring tape is, because he wants to measure how big my belly is. I explained to him that the kind of measuring tape Daddy uses for construction work will not work to measure my belly. Needless to say, he is pretty excited about becoming a big brother. He keeps asking if the baby will be here by Christmas. The concept of waiting until May seems like a ridiculously long time to him. 


Today's artwork is a mixed media painting that took me a few months to complete. I walked away from it for a while because I was afraid to take the last step and complete the girl in the image. But one day I just let go and surrendered, and I am so happy with how she turned out. 

Today I wanted to share with you another great site for Kind Acts. Patience Salgado runs a beautiful website called Kindness Girl. On her site, she has a Family Guerilla Goodness section on her site, where you can download a Family Kindness Kit. How awesome is that? So today's Kindness Mission is to download the .pdf from Guerilla Goodness and tackle Mission #1:

Have a Silly String Extravaganza

Or if that's a little too much, just set aside some time today to do something fun with your family, friends, or co-workers.

Have a beautiful day, and may a little kindness come your way.


No comments:

Post a Comment