Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Princess Monster Blog Hop


I am so excited today to introduce you to a few of the fabulous women in my life!

I have asked some fellow artsy bloggers to share the stories of their inner monsters with me. Today I will be sharing two wonderful artists, and there will be more to come! If you are a blogger and would like to join the fun, leave a comment below and I will send you all the info!

First off, meet Ginger Deverell of Read Pear Creative:

I run a boutique art and design company, Red Pear Creative. Here I blend raw creativity and rigour to bring authenticity and a visual voice to a range of clients. I experiment in my bright open studio, creating eclectic peaceful mixed media art and bringing beauty and self-reflection to every day.


Ginger and her son Julian sat down to create their inner monsters together. Check this out:






You can read Ginger's full post about monsters Peep and Skeet here.

Next up, meet Violette Clark:





Violette is an inspirational artist, author, cartoonist,  teacher and creative cataylst who lives in a Purple Magic Cottage in the south-western corner of British Columbia in the quaint seaside town of White Rock.

Violette's inner monster is Felicity the Fox.





You can read all about Violette's Foxy monster here.

While you are visiting their blogs, take a look around at some of the amazing artwork both of these women have created. They are so very talented, and inspire me to keep being creative!

 And what about you? What does your monster look like?



No comments:

Post a Comment