Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

It's turkey day! But beyond the stuffing (which I love) the meaning of this day is one that ties us together and reminds of of the cycle of life. As the fall harvest wraps up, it reminds us to be grateful for all the generous bounty in our lives. I mentioned my thankfulness tree on Friday, so here is a visual for you:



Tonight at dinner everyone will receive three tags to fill with all the things they are thankful for, and then the tags will go back onto the tree. As we sit down to dinner, we will each share what we wrote. I have to say, Thanksgiving is my favourite holiday just for this.

Have a beautiful day!

Joyelle

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic tree, and I love this idea...a thankfulness tree. beautiful.

    Esther

    ReplyDelete