Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Made in Anmore Craft Fair Review

Hello Blogland,

I wish I could share the whole experience of this night with you, but I only had a few moments to run around and snap some shots, so here are some of the highlights from Sunday night's Made in Anmore Craft Fair.


Cakes by Sacha at Mountain of Cakes



Paintings by J Peachy


Lighted Decorative Gift Boxes sgrisack@telus.net


Resin Jewelery by Paula Gonzalez at Phaulet
 So much fun! And in the Christmas spirit, I would like to do a giveaway of a set of three ornaments. So visit my post from last week to check out the three ornament designs, and leave a comment here about which is your favourite, and I will enter you into the draw! Leave your email address in the comment so I can contact you if you win.

Have a beautiful day!

Joyelle

1 comment:

  1. beautiful blog you have!! love all the ornaments and fun things you are posting about :)
    xo
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete