Monday, November 22, 2010

Music Monday - Winter Wonderland

Hello Blogland!

I had a fantastic time last night at the Anmore Craft Fair, and I will have photos for you on Wednesday. But for now, it is Music Monday! And I'm sorry if you are not in the holiday spirit yet, but after two weekends of craft fairs, I am fully in the mood! So since it snowed a few days ago, and I needed an excuse to post this picture, this week's theme is Winter Wonderland!



If you have a Winter Wonderland photo, collage, painting, or song to share, please post a link to it in the comments section, and I will display all your works on Sunday.

Have a beautiful day!

Joyelle

1 comment:

  1. Am I the first? That's a first!:)
    Here's my winter digital collage.
    Happy Thanksgiving, to all who celebrate.

    ReplyDelete