Monday, February 11, 2013

Random Acts of Kindness Week, Day 1


I am so excited, it's Random Acts of Kindness Week! I'll be doing Kindness Mama posts all week long to celebrate. Let's get this started together.


I've been creating little mail art love notes this week to send out on the world. Will you help them find a home? I would love to send them to someone who needs a little love right now. If you know someone like that, send an email to sonicjoy [at] shaw [dot] ca with the person's name and address and I will mail a little love their way.

If there is something you think the recipient needs to hear, I can write it in for you. Otherwise, each postcard will read:

May you know that
You are loved deeply
You are worthy
You are appreciated
Happy Random Acts of Kindness Week!

So please, send me some names! But send an email, not a comment, so we can keep this anonymous. I'll be back tomorrow with another Kindness Mama post.

Until then,

Have a beautiful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment