Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thankful Thursday: The connection edition


“I define connection as the energy that exists between people 
when they feel seen, heard, and valued; 
when they can give and receive without judgment; 
and when they derive sustenance and strength from the relationship.”
― Brené Brown
This week I am thinking about the connections that sustain us.
The people who truly see us, and how important they are in our lives.
I am so grateful for:
1. Meeting my amazing soul sister Ginger at Sugar & Spice.
Her blog is called My Artful Life. Hello, twin soul!
2. GLAM-ing it up last night with more than 120 other
mom bloggers. The energy in the room was electric!
3. Coming home from my trip to my man and my boys.
They ground me.
4. Crazy, kid interrupted, phone conversations with my
girlfriend Mandy.
5.  Thursday mama coffee dates with Darcelle.
I seriously spend all week looking forward to this!

What's on your list this week?
Please share!


No comments:

Post a Comment